[OutVoice] Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 05-24-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun May 24 20:31:47 CDT 2009

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST.  Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com (will be updated early
this coming week)

This weeks message describes the song “Rescue Me” by Joshua Klipp -
“Let my cry come right into your presence, God; provide me with the
insight that comes only from your Word. Give my request your personal
attention, “rescue me” on the terms of your promise. Let praise
cascade off my lips; after all, you've taught me the truth about
life!” Psalm 119:169 (The Message)

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 05-24-09

Cathederals - Taxes Telling
Jason Harrod - For Your Time
Robert Anton - Jesus Is His Name
Brian Sirchio - Who Is He To You
Pastor Randy McCain - I've Got a Feeling
Shawn Thomas - The Christ In You (2nd Single - "Worship & Desperation")
ID/PSA - Pride Showcase Promo 2
ARPpsa – The Ministry of Aaron’s Rainbow Project
Joshua Klipp - Rescue Me
Catherine Benskin & Allan Marcinek - I Will Be Here
Morry Campbell - Walking On Water
Terry Christopher - Braking The Cycle
Randi Driscoll - Angels In Chelsea
Shawn Thomas - I Found a Place
Nedra Johnson - Any Way You Need Her
Levi Kreis - Nothing At All
Pamala Stanely - Survive
Connie Hanten - O Magnify The Lord
Robert Urban – When God Lets My Body Be

To have your music played on my radio programme “Unashamed Faith
Cafe” please contact me--Arizzona at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

For a copy of "Worship & Desperation" please visit
http://www.shawnthomasonline.com/Store.html

For a copy of 'United For The Ride Vol. 1" which contains Terry
Christopher's
song "Braking The Cycle" please visit http://www.unitedfortheride.org/

Remember: “Only from the heart can you touch the sky” - Rumi

Peace, Joy and Love
Arizzona