[OutVoice] Instinct Magazine LGBT Music Articles by Jeff Katz via PDF's

Terry Christopher enterrytainer at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 08:15:44 CDT 2009

Hey LGBT Music Makers,

I am late getting this out to ya'll..my apologies, but, Jeff Katz, Associate Editor of Instinct Magazine was able to get permission to send me two PDF's of those incredible LGBT Music Scene articles he wrote.  I realize I can't attach PDF's to a list serve blast, so if you'd like to get a copy of the two articles, please e-mail me and I'll shoot them to your
e-mail address directly.

Have a great, safe Memorial Day Weekend.

In Music,
Terry Christopher
www.unitedfortheride.org
www.TerryChristopher.com