[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 5-18-09

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon May 18 21:38:25 CDT 2009

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at the
QNation.FM<http://qnation.fm/>website.

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 5-18-09
8-10 PM EST

*Randi Driscoll - Angel In Chelsea
*Katie Sawicki - Tuesday
*Judith Avers - Trade In Your Kingdom
Declan Bennett - Therapy
Tom Goss - Till The End
David Dub - Believe
Shawn Thomas - The Human Part Of Me
Roger Mapes - Control Queen
*Robin Renee - For Today
*Norine Braun - Be Brave (Do It Right Blaxcot Remix)
*Jeffrey Wilgus - The Answer In Me
*Mike Rickard - Everything You Need
*Morry Campbell - Long, Long Way Home
*Joshua Klipp (feat. Hollywood) - Rescue Me
Guy B - Match For My Wing
Yehonathan - My Turn
Josh Duffy - I Will Love You
Charlie - Insane
The Perry Twins feat. Niki Harris - Bad Bad Boy
Randy Jones - If I Can't Have You
Adam Lambert - One
Adam Lambert - Cryin'
*Terry Christopher - Braking The Cycle
*Roger Kuhn - Ride On
*Dan Manjovi - Things'll Get Better
Terry Guy - Fag Hag
David Vector - Go
Donna Austin - Into The Void

* From the new and soon to be released CD compilation, United For The Ride
Vol. I which is
to benefit the The LGBT Center of New York City by assisting the Braking The
Cycle Riders in
their fund raising efforts for the upcoming 3 day, 280+ mile ride from
Boston to New York City
in September.

12 LGBT and LGBT supporting artists from across the United States and Canada
have combined
their musical offerings with their commitment to the LGBT community’s
efforts in the continuing
fight against HIV/AIDS. From the generosity of these gifted and talented
singer-songwriters,
100% of the proceeds of the sale of United For The Ride Vol. I will go
directly to the LGBT
Center of New York City's various HIV/AIDS based programs and community
outreach initiatives.

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out the Pride
Showcase <http://prideshowcase.com/> website.

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me.

You can also listen to my library at Last
FM<http://www.last.fm/listen/user/megaclectic/personal>

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !

Pride Showcase <http://www.prideshowcase.com/>
Or
MySpace <http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic>

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391>