[OutVoice] Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 03-29-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 20:50:50 CDT 2009

Peace of Christ to you all!

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST. Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

Six words really really stood out this week --(worship & desperation,
Christ in you). These words come from two of Shawn Thomas's songs
"You Are Here Lord and The Christ In You". Lord you took my
desperation and gave me your worship through song. Thank you for
gracing me with your spirituality, musicianship--through Shawn Thomas
and reinforcing that I am not totally alone in my walk with you--
Christ. Amen!

Be On The Look Out For…
New music video for the first single from "Worship & Desperation"--"You Are
Here Lord"
New remix of "The Christ In You"
http://www.shawnthomasonline.com

If you'd like a copy of "Worship & Desperation" click here
http://www.shawnthomasonline.com/Store.html and check out
http://www.aaronsrainbowproject.com

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 03-29-09

Jared Johnson - Fill Me
introspotWeAreAngels
Roger Anthony Mapes - We Are Angels
Levi Kreis - Levi Kreis - All The Colors
Levi Kreis - Prayer For The Surrender
Roger Kuhn - This Moment
Shawn Thomas - You Are Here Lord/The Christ In You
Catherine Benskin & Allan Marcinek - Gathered As One
Janet Villas - God Bless The Child
Chance Glenn - I've Got a Story to Tell
Pastor Deanna Jaworski - Go Light Your World
Matthew Glass - Giver
Terry Christopher - One True Friend
Set Free – Count It All Joy

To have your music played on my radio programme "Unashamed Faith
Cafe" or to be considered for the Message Segment, please contact me
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Have a wonderful week!

Remember: To treat others, as you would like to be treated.

Peace and Joy,
Arizzona