[OutVoice] "We Are Angels" will re-air on Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 03-29-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 11:51:49 CDT 2009

The new and wonderful song  "We Are Angels" -  by Roger Anthony
Mapes ("heavenly urban version" - rearranged by Robert Urban) along with the
Introspot will once
again air on Unashamed Faith Cafe Sunday March 29, 2009 between 8-9pm
EST on http://qnation.fm

Roger Anthony Mapes - http://www.myspace.com/rogermapesmusic
Robert Urban - http://www.roberturban.com

To have your music played on my show Unashamed Faith Cafe or to be
considered for the Message Segment, please contact me at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Hope you are all having a glorious weekend!

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com (it has been updated)

Peace and Joy
Arizzona