[OutVoice] warm wishes

Ronald Waite rwaite at twcny.rr.com
Thu Mar 26 06:30:17 CDT 2009

March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to Lori Michaels
and
Happy Birthday to Judy Small

More Birthdays at www.famousbirthdays.com

Other LGBT: Happy Birthday to T.R. Knight (3/26/1973) and Happy Birthday to
the late Tennessee Williams (3/26/1911 - 2/25/1983)

"A person taking stock in middle age is like an artist or composer looking
at an unfinished work; but whereas the composer and the painter can erase
some of their past efforts, we cannot. We are stuck with what we have lived
through. The trick is to finish it with a sense of design and a flourish
rather than to patch up the holes or merely to add new patches to it." ~
Harry S. Broudy

E-cards are sent through BlueMountain.com. At www.myspace.com/ranw you will
see pictures of the persons having a birthday this week, hear their music,
and/or see a video of them performing.