[OutVoice] A Roger Anthony Mapes internet Sunday Mar. 22

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 21 11:45:37 CDT 2009

This Sunday Mar. 22, the Universe has conspired to feature "yours
truly" in a Roger Anthony Mapes music marathon. How fun is this? :)
I'll be on 2 internet radio programs featuring my
original music and interviews. Hope you can catch it...LOVE To You All!

1. 8-9 pm EST on Arrizzona's Unashamed Faith Cafe on
http://www.qnation.fm
This
show debuts the brand new version of my song "We Are Angels". I call
this the "heavenly Urban version". My long time friend, guitarist, and
music producer Robert Urban and I are collaborating on my new cd of
songs. Arrizzona is playing "We Are Angel's" is playing it on the air for the first time and making the
song her theme for the message of the evening.

3. 9pm EST on TYM MOSS's new radio interview program "Artists Exposed" go to: http://www.TalkRadioX.com
click "Listen Live"...and the show will be archived after that on TalkRadioX.com under "Artists Exposed".

Thanks for listening!

Roger Anthony Mapes
www.rogeranthonymapes.com
www.myspace.com/rogermapesmusic