[OutVoice] Warning: Lousy GET WET CD's Available @ iTunes and Amazon

Zecca Esquibel zecca at erols.com
Thu Mar 19 12:19:02 CDT 2009

Sorry folks, please forgive my earlier post and don't get suckered! Someone,
without our permission, has uploaded lousy MP3's of the complete GET WET
album
onto Amazon.com and iTunes. This CD most certainly comes off of
someone's old
cassette or vinyl, NOT studio masters. The fact that some jerk is making
money
off of this is bad enough, but what's worse is that you'll end up with a
poorer
copy then what you could have downloaded free from our site at
Soundclick! Do not buy
these albums. You'll be disappointed. Please accept my appology for not
having
first listened to the tracks myself. I naively assumed they were
uploaded by the
rightfull owners of the studio masters.

Peace and Love,
Zecca