[OutVoice] Surrender--Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 03-15-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 23:18:14 CDT 2009

Peace of Christ to You All!

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST. Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

This weeks message comes from a Levi Kreis’ song “I Surrender All”
from his yet to be released CD “where I belong.” This a  very
inspirational as most of every song is specifically crafted to uplift
and heal.  Keep an eye out for it May 5th, 2009
http://www.levikreis.com/live/

Surrender encompasses our willingness to be humble before the Lord,
but doesn’t include feelings of self-unworthiness. Surrendering to
God is a conscience choice “I believe” to turn our life over to God.
God has deemed us worth of His love. Embrace this special gift!!!

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 03-15-09

Bryan Sirchio - Artists Hand
Roger Kuhn - Proof
Levi Kreis - All The Colors
Carolyn Marshall - Healer In The House
Lara Landon - Closer Than You Know
Levi Kreis - I Surrender All
Shawn Thomas - I Praise You
Pastor Deanna Jaworski - Faith Unlocks The Door
Children Of The Day - New Life
Terry Christopher - This Will Not Be The Way
Catherine Benskin & Allan Marcinek - In God Alone
Matthew Temple - After Dark
Johnny Wheeler - Judith Hanlon - God's Eye is on the Sparrow
Nick Granato - Who I Am
Shawn Thomas - Livin' My Life for You
Pastor Randy McCain –- Love Is Our Common Ground

If you would like your music played on my radio show--Unashamed Faith
Cafe or know of any other artist that would like their music played
on my radio programme. Please contact me at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Remember – “Keep On Keepn’ On living, believing, giving and praying”
by Shawn Thomas

If you'd like a copy of Shawn Thomas’ latest CD "Worship &
Desperation” -- Please go here
http://www.shawnthomasonline.com/Store.html

Shawn Thomas has put together, what is to his knowledge, the first
and only multi-media worship resource released by a GLBT affirming
ministry.” For further information on this wonderful resource, please
click here
http://www.aaronsrainbowproject.com/WorshipMaterials.html

                                    Amen!

Have a wonderful week!