[OutVoice] Thanks for coming out to my birthday party!

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Sun Mar 15 15:03:44 CDT 2009

We had a fantastic turnout at the Alphabet Lounge last Saturday for my
birthday (and Andy's)! I want to thank everybody who came out and made it
such a great time, plus everyone who sent happy birthday wishes.

I especially want to thank our good friend *V*I*R*G*O* for singing lead on a
couple of songs. And I want to share his exciting news with you: he's
created an awesome remix for Imogen Heap, of a song that she hasn't yet
released. I love it and I know Imogen will too! Check it out and tell me
what you think:

    http://bit.ly/tUGAk

Gordon

P.S. The next WAVOS party will be on Friday, April 10th from 10:30 PM 'til
closing, at the Parkside Lounge. We'll rock you out all night!

THE WAVOS / RUBBERLEGS
http://myspace.com/nwavohuevo
http://myspace.com/rubberlegs
http://www.rubberlegs.com