[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 3-9-09

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 21:15:01 CDT 2009

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at http://qnation.fm/

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 3-9-09 8-10
PM EST

Amy Clarke - Mary (Her Story)
Julie Clark - Courage Of Our Convictions
Bettina Scheiker - The Honeymoon Is Over
Phil Putnam - More Than This
Aiden James - You And He
Roger Mapes - Nice Girl
Jianda - Stay In Love
Sy Smith - Fly Away With Me
Foxxjazell Featuring Maurice Lopez - Priority
Nhojj - Love
Robert Anton - Como Se Dice
Scottie Gage - Waterslide
Captain Magik - Dilemma
Drew Mason - This Musics In My Soul
Mélange Lavonne - Gay Bash
Matt Zarley - Here I Am (Love To Infinity UK Radio Edit)
Brian Kent - Whatcha Doin' To Me (Twisted Dee Club Mix Radio Edit)
Delphinium Blue - Sara
Dan Paul - Perspective
Josh Duffy - I Will Love You
bobbyblue - All The Stars
Levi Kreis - Gonna Be Alright
Elijah Black - Beautiful
Pet Shop Boys - Love Etc.
Naked Highway - Wet Like Sweat (Sweet Rains Mix)
Naommon - You Go To My Head
Androgyne-X - Sorry
T.H.E.M. - Beautiful
Jack Schell - Air Taxi

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://prideshowcase.com

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
www.prideshowcase.com

www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391

GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/glbtradiohosts/