[OutVoice] rock guitarist STEVE REEDER featured on GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE!

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Fri Mar 6 12:24:31 CST 2009

Meet our featured musician for March 2009 - Milwaukee, USA-based heavy rock
guitarist/singer/songwriter STEVE REEDER

(I had the pleasure to meet and hang with handsome headbanger Steve on his
recent trip to NYC. We shared a few beers at The Dugout on Christopher Street
and Steve kindly shared some of his experiences growing up gay and loving heavy
rock music - R.U.)

Read my exclusive, photo-filled interview with STEVE and link to his music
at:
http://roberturban.com/gayguitaristsworldwide.htm

Crank it up - our time has come!
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE - the world's leading international internet group
for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender musicians. Not limited to
guitarists! Bassists, singers, songwriters, players of all musical instruments.
LGBT-friendly musicians and fans also welcome! All levels - from students to pros.
Find musicians, gigs, jams, tour accomodations, private instruction, recording
and performance tips. Make new musical friends. Share/discuss techniques, amps,
effects, guitar models, etc. Check out all the cool guitar/music related info
in our LINKS, FILES PHOTOS sections.
robert urban - founder
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayguitarists