[OutVoice] VERVE show tonight in Brooklyn, NYC!

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Fri Mar 6 09:05:54 CST 2009

hey gang -

For my musical buds ButtaflySoul and Nhojj, am forwarding for this cool
concert tonight featuring LGBT musical artists -luv, ru
____________________________
The Well Entertainment Group once again presents
 Verve!

In Search of High Love

Friday, March 6, 2009

If you've never experienced our host Buttaflysoul, you are certainly in for a
treat. He is sure to keep the room electrified as well as our outstanding
lineup featuring singer/songwriter and Broadway star Chester Gregory, Caribbean
Soul artist Nhojj, new electronic pop artist Dy'Ari (Pronounced Diary) and
other special guests. And the night doesn't end with just the live music, the
VERVE DANCE FLOOR opens immediately transforming Verve into an all night Dance
Party!

Verve is vivacity. Verve is vigor. Verve is life and spirit and now you can
experience it all in one glorious night of entertainment.

March 6, 2009
Brooklyn Society for Ethical Culture
53 Prospect Park at 2nd Street
NYC NY
Cost is $20
8pm

By Car:
Wherever you're coming from, get to Grand Army Plaza (intersection of
Flatbush Avenue, Eastern Parkway, and Union Street) and turn South onto Prospect Park
West. BSEC is on the right side of the street, six blocks down.

By Public Transportation:
2 or 3 train to Grand Army Plaza
Q train to Seventh Avenue (and Flatbush Avenue)
F train to Seventh Avenue (and Ninth Street)