[OutVoice] Update and PODCAST PREMIERE

Morry Campbell morry at morryc.com
Fri Mar 6 08:36:36 CST 2009

Oh, sure, you can survive without Songtalk.net and maybe even without
Songtalk Podcast... But why would you want to?

Songtalk Podcast premieres today.  Songtalk Podcast is a snappy,
short (under 20 minutes) podcast hosted by me, and featuring a
songwriter whose work I admire, and we talk about songwriting and
related subjects. I'm starting with the masterful Dan Manjovi.

Right now, the only place you can get Songtalk Podcast is at my
weblog, Songtalk.net.

In the near future, you will be able to get it at iTunes and several
other podcast locations.

Check it out!

Morry Campbell
morry at morryc.com