[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 3-2-09

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 21:20:39 CST 2009

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at http://qnation.fm/

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 3-2-09 8-10
PM EST

Crys Matthews - Regrets
Linq - Diversity Dance
Indigo Girls - What Are You Like
Matt Alber - End Of The World
Joel Evan - I'll Keep Smiling
Tom Goss - Till The End
James Collins - Cyndi Lauper Said No
Storm Lee - I Came Here To Dance
Lovari Feat. The Missing Link - Take My Pain Away
Mike Andrews - Sex
Cazwell - I Seen Beyoncé At Burger King
Drew Mason - This Musics In My Soul
MC Envy - One Life
baron. - Party With B
Deadlee - Thatz Right Thatz Right
Calling Long Distance #106 Do You Want To Get Famous?
Calling Long Distance #107 CLD Turns 3 At An Oscar Party
Antony & The Johnsons - Epilepsy Is Dancing
Delphinium Blue - Jack's Motel
Khalid Rivera - Salvation
Terry Christopher - One True Friend
Kendall - It Doesn't Have To Be A Dream
Ariel Aparicio & The Hired Guns - Pretty In Pink
Jack Schell - Air Taxi

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://prideshowcase.com

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
www.prideshowcase.com

www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391

GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/glbtradiohosts/