[OutVoice] "One True Friend" - Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 03-01-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 20:18:02 CST 2009

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST.  Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

This weeks message comes from a Terry Christopher song “One True
Friend” A true friend understands you, even when you’re not talking
and just sits with you in the moment.

“Friends come and friends go, but a true friend sticks by you like
family.” Proverbs 18:24 (The Message)

“Write the songs of your life
Tell the stories of your soul
Keep nothing locked away
Because you can't take it with you when you go
”There is no promise of a grande tomorrow
but only the King's ransom of today
know you lived like you dreamed
and let nothing stand in your way”
©Terry Christopher 2009

To check out info on Terry Christopher, his on going projects, news
updates, performance dates, reviews and much more. Please go here
http://www.terrychristopher.com/

If you'd like a copy Terrys’ latest CD "Journey of a Wordsmith” --
Please go here  http://cdbaby.com/cd/tchristopher2

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 03-01-09

Christian Andreason - All The Time
Robert Urban - When God Lets My Body Be
Brian Littrell - In Christ Alone
Adam Book - Brothers In Music, Sisters In Song
Dan Manjovi - Tonight Is Ours
Cynova - Angel of Mercy
Terry Christopher - One True Friend
Danny Riddle - Crying Out To Me
David Delgado - I Give You Everything
Marsha Stevens - I Found You
Shawn Thomas - You Are Here Lord
Pastor Deanna Jaworski - Faith Unlocks The Door
Wil Dunn - Desire
John Raymond Pollard - Lies

If you would like your music played on my radio show--Unashamed Faith
Cafe or know of any other artist that would like their music played
on my radio programme. Please contact me at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

“May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the
fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.”
2 Corinthians 13:14 (NIV)

Have a wonderful week!

Peace and Joy
Arizzona