[OutVoice] "Free Your Mind...!" - NYC Pride Slam Jam - Sat 6/27

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Wed Jun 24 07:35:11 EDT 2009

(Hey gang - For those in NYC this Pride Weekend - this is gonna be an
awesome show -
I'll be performing some songs specially selected for the occasion -
accompanied by the rockin' Verve band. FLASH! - I'm also sitting in as guest lead
guitarist with the band for singing sensation Dy'Ari and others at the show.)

FREE YOUR MIND and the rest will follow! NYC PRIDE SLAM JAM 2009 - A night
of live entertainment featuring   Dy'Ari, Sean and Urban Spiritual, Kenya
Sollas, Renair Amin, Nhojj, David Wiliams, Joppy, Robert Urban and more -
hosted by the multi-talented Broadway performer Cornelius Jones Jr. Great music,
great food and a full bar featuring the night's signature drink...The
"Verve".

Saturday - 6/27/2009 8:30 PM - NYC PRIDE SLAM 2009 @ Brooklyn Society for
Ethical Culture
53 Prospect Park West, Brooklyn, New York

The Well Entertainment Group presents the Pride Slam 2009! Just in time for
Pride Weekend 2009!

Visit http://www.prideslam.com to purchase tickets and get more info.
You can also find PRIDE SLAM 2009 on twitter, facebook, myspace, and
youtube.
Save $5 on tickets by purchasing online!!

luv
robert urban
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com