[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 6-15-09

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 21:29:02 CDT 2009

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at the
QNation.FM<http://qnation.fm/>website.

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 6-15-09
8-10 PM EST

*Songs About Stonewall - JD Doyle - Queer Music Heritage*
Suzanne Cimone - Freedom Day
Madeline Davis comments
Madeline Davis - Stonewall Nation
Jimmy Worm comments
Worm - Stonewall
Melinda - Remember Stonewall
NYC Gay Men's Chorus Chamber Choir - Before Stonewall
Jan Tilley - Bricks and Bottles
Jessica Xavier comments
Jessica Xavier - Stonewall
Fairy Tales - Stonewall Serenade
Sandy Rapp - Everyone Was At Stonewall
John Callahan of Age of Consent comments
Age of Consent - History Rap
Peter Hicks comments
Peter Hicks - Stonewall '69
Jallen Rix - I Saw Jesus Down at Stonewall
Jon Gilbert Leavitt comments
Jon Gilbert Leavitt - Pride 2009

Unity In Harmony (Tori Fixx, Yolanda Roth, Scott Malcom & Corky Morgan)
Linq - Change the Picture
Scott Free - Free
Terry Christopher - Brothers In Arms & Sister Soldiers
Roger Anthony Mapes - Freedom
Christian Andreason - Love Who You Love
JFP & CNOTE - Never Disappear
BCD - Remember Stonewall
Anthony Gilkes - Less Than You
Ray Boltz - Don't Tell Me Who To Love
David Dub - These Same Things
Lovari (feat. Harmonica Sunbeam, Scandelle, Geo Vaughn, Janifer & Bry'NT) -
Free To Love
Lisa K - My Place

A special thanks goes out to JD Doyle of Queer Music Heritage for putting
together "Songs About Stonewall",
a special show, to honor the 40th Anniversary of the movement's birth, plus
interview clips.

Thanks JD for all of your hard work and allowing me to rebroadcast this
great program as part of Pride Showcase.

You can learn more about the show by going to the Queer Music
Heritage<http://www.queermusicheritage.us/jun2009sr.html>
 website.

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out the Pride
Showcase <http://prideshowcase.com/> website.

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me.

You can also listen to my library at Last
FM<http://www.last.fm/listen/user/megaclectic/personal>

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !

Pride Showcase <http://www.prideshowcase.com/>
Or
MySpace <http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic>

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391>