[OutVoice] Oops Pride Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 06-14-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 21:17:23 CDT 2009

correction... email looks correct but somehow through the netwaves things
get mixed up..
OutVoice is looking into this for me.

Correction are:

Shawn Thomas Cd's     http://www.shawnthomasonline.com/Store.html
Check Out:                  http://www.unitedfortheride.org

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST. Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

This weeks message: The rainbow as a flag symbol for the GLBT
community reminds us of unity, pride and shares values and allegiance
to one another. This rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue,
purple) reminds us that we are all equal regardless of our
differences. However; In Christianity, the rainbow refers to God's
promise to Noah not to destroy the world by flood ever again. "So God
said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant I have established
between me and all life on the earth." Genesis 9:17

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 06-14-09

Robin Renee - My Bride
Sandy Rapp - Get A Voice
Jeffrey Wilgus - Corner of the Sky
Matthew Temple - Street Musician
Maor Shefer - Amazing
Shawn Thomas - Out In This World
John Raymond Pollard - The Government's Got You
http://www.johnpollard.com/home.html
Skott Freedman - Stay
Levi Kreis - I Surrender All
ARPpsa - The Ministry of Aaron's Rainbow Project
Skott Freedman - Until That Time
Robert Urban - The Waiting Song
Roger Mapes - Love Divine
Dan Manjovi - Things'll Get Better
Terry Christopher - Braking The Cycle
Shawn Thomas - The Christ In You (2nd single from Worship & Desperation)

Check Out:      http://www.shawnthomasonline.com
Shawn's CD's   http://www.shawnthomasonline.com/Store.html
Check Out:      http://www.aaronsrainbowproject.com
Check Out:      http://www.johnpollard.com/home.html
Check Out:      http://danmanjovi.com
Check Out:      http://levikreis.com (mornin jolt)
Check Out:      http://www.unitedfortheride.org/

To have your music played on my radio programme "Unashamed Faith
Cafe" please contact me at http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Have a wonderful week and Pride season!

 Arizzona
 Unashamed Faith Cafe