[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 6-08-09

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 22:16:16 EDT 2009

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at the
QNation.FM<http://qnation.fm/>website.

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 6-08-09
8-10 PM EST

Cynova - The Other Side Of You
Shannon Tower Band - Such Men
Lori Michaels - Wild Ride
Gregory Douglass - Cathedrals
Declan Bennett - Therapy
Skott Freedman - No Idea
Jay Brannan - Can't Have It All
Stewart Lewis - Not A Love Song
Keith Hampton - Damage
Dan Manjovi - Things'll Get Better
Mike Rickard - Everything You Need
Morry Campbell - Long, Long Way Home
Storm Lee - 1985
Cazwell - Tonight
Delphinium Blue - If Jesus Hasn't Saved You Yet
Ernest Kohl - Say Adieu [Steve Skinner Big Family Radio Mix]
Evan Cowden - Label Whore (Money Makes The World Go 'Round)
Amanda Lepore Ft. Cazwell - Cotton Candy
Foxxjazell Featuring Maurice Lopez - Priority
Sy Smith - Spies
Jason Ricci And New Blood - How It Come To Be
Candye Kane - I'm A Bad, Bad Girl
Norine Braun - Be Brave (Do It Right Blaxcot Remix)
Colton Ford - Losing My Religion
Adam Lambert - Mad World
James Bradford - Crush
Wedlock - Black Sundress
Elijah Black - Beautiful
Lisa K - My Place

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out the Pride
Showcase <http://prideshowcase.com/> website.

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me.

You can also listen to my library at Last
FM<http://www.last.fm/listen/user/megaclectic/personal>

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !

Pride Showcase <http://www.prideshowcase.com/>
Or
MySpace <http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic>

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391>