[OutVoice] Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 06-07-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 20:23:22 CDT 2009

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST.  Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

This weeks message comes from a Shawn Thomas song “The Christ In You"
(2nd single from his CD Worship & Desperation.)  “The Christ In You"
conveys--That we will forever be changed, as we continue our
journey and discovery that the Christ in me is the Christ in you and
it is His love that resonates.

You can purchases "Worship & Desperation" or any of the other brilliant
Shawn Thomas CD's here
http://shawnthomasonline.com/Store.html

Sometimes I need a gentle reminder that the Christ is in me and this
song affirms that. Thank You!

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 06-07-09

Catherine Benskin & Allan Marcinek - You Are Child
Christian Andreason - Oh Mary, Mary
Cynova - Angel of Mercy
John Raymond Pollard - Angels Watch Over
Jason Harrod - For Your Time
Shawn Thomas - The Christ In You
Marsha Stevens - I Found You
Lara Landon - Closer Than You Know
Levi Kreis - Prayer For The Surrender
Nick Granato - Rhythm Of Life
Shawn Thomas - I Love You Lord
Set Free - Wherever I Am
Skott Freedman - Stay
ARPpsa – The Ministry of Aaron’s Rainbow Project
http://www.aaronsrainbowproject.com
Roger Anthony Mapes - Somebody Save Me
Zack Nichols - Elizabeth Street
Dan Manjovi - Things Look Good

To have your music played on my radio programme “Unashamed Faith
Cafe” please contact me at http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Scripture reminds us that the Christ is in you--“The mystery in a
nutshell is just this: Christ is in you, so therefore you can look
forward to sharing in God's glory.” Col 1:27 (The Message)

Peace,
Arizzona