[OutVoice] United For The Ride Vol. I Concert - TONIGHT!!! 7pm

enterrytainer at yahoo.com enterrytainer at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 6 08:47:29 CDT 2009

Hey LGBT Music Makers and Shakers...

Tonight 8 of the 12 artists featured on the new United For The Ride Vol. I will share the stage tonight celebrating in the spirit of positive collaboration and LGBT Community the release of the United For The Ride Vol. I CD to help the Riders of Braking The Cycle raise funds to meet their minimum goals with those funds going towards The Center's various HIV/AIDS Services and programs.  We HOPE to see you there!

Sharing the stage tonight will be:
Roger Kuhn, Jeffrey Wilgus, Norine Braun, Morry Campbell, Joshua Klipp,
Randi Driscoll, Terry Christopher & Dan Manjovi.

EVENT DETAILS:
United For The Ride Vol. I CD Release and Benefit Concert
The Triad Theatre - www.triadnyc.com 212.362.2590
Saturday, June 6, 2009/7:00 - 8:30pm
158 W. 72nd St., NYC (Between Broadway & Columbus)
$20.00 donation + FREE CD
2 drink minimum/ for tickets contact www.smarttix.com or call 212.868.4444