[OutVoice] MAOR I'm Back

bluestarbooking at aol.com bluestarbooking at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 11:04:02 CDT 2009

Hi There,

After 2 years working on my new Album I'm back with a fresh
electronic sound and will be appearing at the Next Level 8
competition featuring Artist "Trigga" www.myspace.com/triggalife

This showcase is for the IAR label and the winner will get a single
released sponsored by Disk Maker. so if you like to get an exclusive peak from my
new single "No More Rain - Victory" http://myspace.com/maorbiz

Don't miss it!

Free show!

NEXT LEVEL 8 Competition at Arlene’s Grocery

http://arlenesgrocery.net

June 10th Wednesday at 7:00pm.
Arlene Grocery is located at 95 Stanton St.
New York, NY. Phone: 212-995-1652
Subway Directions: F or V Train to 2nd Avenue, Exit at 1st Avenue, 1 block below
Houston St., on Stanton St. between Orchard and Ludlow Streets.
Looking forward seeing you all there,

maor

http://myspace.com/maorbiz