[OutVoice] Jason Antone at the Tony Awards! Jason Antone CD Release Concert! Pride Month!

Rich Overton, CEO richoverton at rjoartists.com
Mon Jun 1 22:38:46 CDT 2009

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
LEVI KREIS PERFORMING AT THE TONY AWARDS!
LEVI KREIS AND THE CAST OF THE MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET WILL BE THE FEATURED
PERFORMERS
AT RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL THIS SUNDAY, JUNE 7TH FOR THE 2009 TONY AWARDS
DURING COMMERCIAL
BREAKS!

TO CELEBRATE THIS AND THE CURRENT SUCCESS OF LEVI'S NEW ALBUM "WHERE I
BELONG",
WE ANNOUNCE THE LEVI KREIS IPOD GIVEAWAY WHICH INCLUDES A PERSONAL CALL
FROM LEVI
HIMSELF!  DETAILS BELOW!

JASON ANTONE CELEBRATES NEW ALBUM "START TO MOVE" WITH A RELEASE CONCERT IN
CHICAGO AT MINIBAR!
ON JUNE 14TH!
PRESS AND MEDIA - EMAIL CONTACT at RJOARTISTS.COM FOR PRESSLIST.

PRIDE MONTH!
RJO ARTISTS WILL ALSO BE HITTING ZURICH, BOSTON, NEBRASKA, NASHVILLE,
OLYMPIA, CINCINATTI,
NEW YORK AND MORE THIS MONTH!  RJO WILL BE TWEETING FROM BEHIND THE SCENES
AT THE PRIDE FESTS… FOLLOW AT WWW.TWITTER.COM/RJOARTISTS

For Further Details, click on 'RJO EVENTS' at
www.rjoartists.com

Levi Kreis' iPod Giveaway for "Where I Belong", now at Best Buy. Complete
Details:
First 2 winners: iPod Shuffle-1g-120 songs.  Preloaded with Levi's entire
discography
including the yet-to-be-released "Million Dollar Quartet" soundtrack, plus
other
 independent break out artists Darci Monet, Debby Holiday, Tonya Watts,
Austin Hanks,
Eric Himan, Kelly King, and Chantelle Barry.
iPod Shuffle eligibility:  Go to Best Buy and purchase Levi's latest
release "Where
I Belong".
Scan/email your receipt to levikreisgiveaway at gmail.com or snail mail to:
The LK
Team, 18003 W. Annes Circle, Suite 204, Canyon Country, CA. 91387
For each CD you buy, your name will be entered into the drawing.  On July
1st, the
two lucky people drawn will receive a call from Levi and winners will be
announced
via video at www.levikreis.com.  Include your name and current contact info
with
 entry. Levi cannot call you if you fail to submit this information.
Grand prize winner: iPod Nano Video
Autographed and preloaded with Levi's entire discography including the
yet-to-be-released
"Million Dollar Quartet" soundtrack, plus other independent break out
artists Darci
Monet, Debby Holiday, Tonya Watts, Austin Hanks, Eric Himan, Kelly King,
and Chantelle
Barry.  Your Nano will also be preloaded with Levi's two music videos, plus
a personalized
video message to you the winner, performing the Levi song of your choice.
Ipod Nano eligibility:  Your challenge requires a bit of creativity. First,
go to
Best Buy and purchase Levi's latest release "Where I Belong".  But this one
is more
fun than a name draw; this prize is for best video submission.  Create your
own
30-second commercial for the new album.  The only requirement is using your
creative
freedom to incorporate lyrics and/or music from Levi's album, "Where I
Belong",
and video should be no longer than 35 seconds.  Once your video is accepted
and
approved, entries will be displayed at www.levikreis.com for the duration
of the
 contest.
On July 1st, Levi and his team from RJO Artist Relations & Management will
chose
the most creative entry.
The winner will receive a call from Levi, and will be announced via video
on www.levikreis.com
How to submit your video:  Log into your YouTube account. On the left side
of the
screen you'll see the "upload" button, use this feature to upload your
video to
YouTube.  Make sure you title the video "Levi Kreis: Where I Belong
Commercial:
"Your Name".  From your "my video" page, open your video, from the menu
below your
video select the "share" feature, and use our email address:
levikreisgiveaway at gmail.com
 Please put your name and current contact info in the message field before
clicking
send.  We'll need to know how to reach you if you are the winning
submission.
Upon submission of your video, you agree to give Levi Kreis, Centaur
Entertainment,
and RJO Artist Relations and Management permission to use your image,
likeness,
voice, and creative property for any and all use worldwide.  In the case of
Levi
 and RJO receiving an overwhelming amount of entries, only the top videos
chosen
 will be displayed on levikreis.com.

Thank you for all the support of RJO Artists and independent music! Have a
great Pride Month!

Rich Overton, CEO
RJO Artist Relations & Management, LLC

RJO Artist Relations & Management, LLC is a public relations, development
and
management company representing some of the most prestigious talent in the
independent
music industry and beyond.
Promote. Develop. Represent. With Passion