[OutVoice] The first Casa StoneWall House Concert Review

TsunamiInc at aol.com TsunamiInc at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 11:44:01 CDT 2009

House concerts are indeed, magical things. I've been attending them and
performing at them since the 70's, back when there weren't a lot of places for
 lesbians to perform (besides bars) so we played in each other's  houses.

On another note - I was once kicked off a stage in Roanoke. Interesting
city. :)

Jamie

Jamie  Anderson
singer-songwriter-parking lot attendant
_www.jamieanderson.com_ (http://www.jamieanderson.com/)
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6zFe2mA2vM_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6zFe2mA2vM)
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQmGjTQmPb8_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQmGjTQmPb8)

In a message dated 6/1/2009 12:39:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,