[OutVoice] GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE's August 2009 featured musical artist - NYC's CORINNE CURCIO

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Fri Jul 31 06:42:28 CDT 2009

Hey gang -

Meet GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE's August 2009 featured musical artist -
NYC-based singer/songwriter/guitarist CORINNE CURCIO - whose new cd is entitled
FROM MY BALCONY - in our exclusive cd review/interview combo feature at
http://roberturban.com/gayguitaristsworldwide.html

CORINNE'S photo and interview link will grace GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
homepage all August at:

I am a longtime admirer of Corinne - Her former band ESTROGEN has performed
at URBAN PRODUCTIONS NYC live-in-concert events as far back as 2001 - see
at: http://roberturban.com/sunmusicoct132001.html

Praised from New York to Atlanta, Corinne Curcio has an eclectic style
drawing on several musical genres including Acoustic Pop, Rock, Blues, Folk,
Swing, and World Music. Her third solo CD, From My Balcony, showcases her
instrumental versatility on guitar, keyboard and bass. With her sultry voice and
well crafted lyrics, Corinne weaves a rich musical tapestry.
Crank it up - our time has come! GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE - the world's
leading international internet networking group for gay, lesbian, bisexual and
transgender musicians.   Not limited to guitarists! Bassists, singers,
songwriters, players of all musical instruments. LGBT-friendly musicians and fans
also welcome! All levels - from students to pros. Find musicians, gigs,
jams, tour accomodations, private instruction, recording and performance tips.
Make new musical friends. Share/discuss techniques, amps, effects, guitar
models, etc. Check out all the cool guitar/music related info in our LINKS,
FILES PHOTOS sections.

luv
robert urban
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC