[OutVoice] Wavos and Gothos news ;; Hoboken show this Friday

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jul 13 11:08:23 CDT 2009

Things have been brewing in Wavo-land over the past couple of months. We
played an Italian wedding. We played gigs in NYC, NJ, Virginia and North
Carolina. And we’ve decided to build ourselves an alter ego, as a goth-rock
tribute band. Roll over, Marilyn Manson!

But it’s never too late to drink in some good clean new wave fun and dancing
with The Wavos. Just come on down to Hoboken’s Elysian Café on Friday. We’ll
roll up the dinner tables and dance off the walls, it’ll be delicious.

THE WAVOS
live ‘80s New Wave Dance Party
Friday, July 17th, 2009
10:30 PM ‘til closing
    :at:
THE ELYSIAN CAFÉ
1001 Washington St. (at 10th St.)
Hoboken, NJ
http://www.elysiancafe.com

More to come: The Wavos will next be in NYC on August 21st at the Ace of
Clubs, where we’ll feed you a little taste of the new goth band

Gordon Smith
gosmith at nyc.rr.com
THE WAVOS
www.myspace.com/thewavos