[OutVoice] Playlist for The Ministry of Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 07-12-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 21:16:31 CDT 2009

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm
Sundays 8-9pm EST. Replay Saturday 12-1 pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

This weeks feature is the song "Boa Notie, Gente Boa by John Raymond
Pollard. The title means
"Music is spiritual energy which animates dance and music." A lyric in the
song that I like says
"The crystal water of this capital city is blessed love."

For further information on John Raymond Pollard - click here
http://www.johnpollard.com/home.html

If you'd like a copy of any of John Raymond Pollards CD's - click here
 *http://www.johnpollard.com/products.html*

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 07-12-09

 Cheryl A. Bragg - A Fresh Touch
Steven Gellman - The Name Of Your Angel
Bryan Hawn - Stronger Than Before
Debbie George - Hallelujah Glory
Marsha Stevens - Jesus Wept
John Raymond Pollard - Boa Notie, Gente Boa
Shawn Thomas - Mathew 6:9-13
Levi Kreis - I Surrender All
Nick Granato - My Ordinary Life
Robin Renee - Holy River
Frank Grimaldi - Our One Saving Grace
Terry Christopher – Braking The Cycle
Pamala Stanley - This Is The Moment
ARPpsa – The Ministry of Aaron’s Rainbow Project
ChristInYouRadioSpot – Shawn Thomas
 As I think of who I was a some years ago, and who I am today. From a
spiritual, personal and creative stand point.
I realize that, for one, my writing has evolved tremendously and it almost
reads like it comes from a completely
different grounding point. This will continue, to grow and change and today
I am more than I was yesterday.

“I Can

I can write, I can express, I can smile and cry out
can walk, I can dream, I can change the world and I know…
I know that “God” of all creations is in my corner as I go, I know
I am my refuge to be everything I can be, as I go forth” -  Arizzona

If you’d like your music played on my radio program or have a project you
would like promoted
please contact me at http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Peace,
Arizzona