[OutVoice] We Are Angles is in the Vault!

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 06:59:50 CDT 2009

Greetings gang...and thanks to all who visited my SongVault radio page and voted for my song "We Are Angels" produced by Robert Urban.
I just got the email that the song has been placed in permanent rotation on their play list. Here's what they had to say. I send it to you to encourage you to enter your songs on the SongVault Radio network...I think the feedback is worth it.

"Roger Anthony Mapes,

We want to personally congratulate you in having your song "We Are
Angels" placed in the SongVault Directory and in our play list on the
SongVault Radio Network.

This is quite an accomplishment and something you should be proud of,
considering that your song has been up against hundreds of other songs
and has taken several months in order to pass through all the tiered
stations.

This is not the end of the journey but just the beginning!

In a few weeks, your song will be on one of our podcast shows to help promote your song on iTunes and other podcast venues.

In 2009, we will be in contact with all the public radio stations
to work on partnerships in order to help promote the artist that have
made it in the SongVault. Other exciting benefits will be announced
over the next year that will help you generate money and build a bigger
fan base at the same time.

Dick Clark put it best when he said "Music is the soundtrack of our lives".  The songs we like to listen to become part of our life in general.

Thank you for being part of our soundtrack and we look forward to
helping promote you and your music further in the months and years
ahead.

Best Regards,

Paul John"

SongVault.fm