[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 7-06-09

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 21:48:36 CDT 2009

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at the
QNation.FM<http://qnation.fm/>website.

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 7-06-09
8-10 PM EST

Amy Ray - Cold Shoulder
Athena Reich - Hey Little Girl
Corinne Curcio - I Love Girls
David Dub - Believe
John Paul Sharp - Yes, We Love
Gregory Douglass - Cathedrals
Jay Spears - When The Big One Hits
James Bradford - One Day Behind
Jimmy Somerville - Where Have All The Flowers Gone?
Foxxjazell Featuring Maurice Lopez - Priority
Sy Smith - Spies
Mélange Lavonne - Domestic Violence
Sonny Lewis - Boys Boys Boys
Drew Mason - In A World All Alone
MC Envy - One Life
soce, the elemental wizard - They Call Me
Cazwell - Tonight
Charlie - Insane
Storm Lee - 1985
Gaye Adegbalola - Tippin' On The Down Low
Candye Kane - Hey! Toughen Up!
Jason Ricci And New Blood - Done With The Devil
Dan Manjovi - Daddy Longlegs
Eric Himan - Protest Song
Robert Urban - Don't Ask Don't Tell
Bob Mould - City Lights (Days Go By)
David Vector - Go
Elijah Black - Smile For Me
Lisa K - My Place

Tune in tomorrow night at 8PM EST to hear a special 80's At 8 Pride Show
featuring music from

GLBT artists from the 80's.

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out the Pride
Showcase <http://prideshowcase.com/> website.

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me.

You can also listen to my library at Last
FM<http://www.last.fm/listen/user/megaclectic/personal>

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !

Pride Showcase <http://www.prideshowcase.com/>
Or
MySpace <http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic>

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391>