[OutVoice] RJO Re-Launch 09: New Website, New Contact Info and New Artist Album Releases & News!

Rich Overton, CEO richoverton at rjoartists.com
Thu Jan 29 13:47:36 CST 2009

RJO Official Re-launch 2009!

Brand New Website Launched TODAY – Check it out at www.rjoartists.com

The time has come.  It is 2009 and that means it has been 7 years since
RJO
was conceived.  You know what they say about 7’s – not only is the
number lucky (if you believe in that sort of thing) but every 7 years
the
cells in our bodies completely renew.  That is exactly what is happening
RJO – we are starting off on a brand new foot, new beginnings and many
surprises!  I want to thank a new member of the RJO team, Kim Leadford
of
Universal Law (www.universallawinc.com) who consulted me through this
re-launch. Also I want to send special thanks to Photographer Lisa Cohen
(www.lisacohenphoto.com) and my Web Designer Jonathan Face
(www.mediaplate.net)

NEW RJO FEATURED ROSTER – I am so excited to present my RJO Family for
2009:

BILLIE RAY MARTIN  www.billieraymartin.com
BRIAN KENT  www.briankentmusic.com
LEVI KREIS  www.levikreis.com
KELLY KING  www.myspace.com/kellykingsings
JASON ANTONE  www.jasonantone.com
LIZ CLARK  www.lizclarkmusic.com
NAOMMON  www.myspace.com/naommon
BILLY PORTER  www.myspace.com/billyporter

Click on Featured Roster for more info!
Additions and surprises to be announced throughout the year!

Artist Album Releases

Naommon releases NEW album Love Is Struggling on March 3rd.
Brian Kent releases NEW single Whatcha Doin To Me on March 3rd.
Levi Kreis releases NEW album Where I Belong in May!
Jason Antone releases NEW album Start To Move on June 9th!
Kelly King's NEW Album Date To Be Released Soon!

Artist Spotlight News

LEVI KREIS stars as Jerry Lee Lewis in The Million Dollar Quartet at
Chicago's Apollo Theater!  For info and tickets -
 www.MillionDollarQuartetLive.com.

Levi will also land stop Fort Lauderdale, FL on February 21st with his
band
to perform for Art Explosion 2009 for one night only!
 www.artexplosiononline.org

Click here to check out Levi's NEW Video Hardly A Hero from the movie
Kiss
The Bride starring Tori Spelling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKCuK7kf4Cw&feature=channel_page

Both Levi and Brian Kent are featured on the Kiss The Bride Soundtrack
out
now on Centaur Entertainment. www.centaurmusic.com

Congratulations to Naommon for this video “You Go To My Head”
reaching
#1 on LOGO!

Brian Kent is scheduled to host LOGO’s NewNowNext PopLab on February
25th!  Brian also recently stopped by here! Networks to be interviewed
by
JC & Paul for their podcast “Bent.”  Check out the interview here:
http://www.heretv.com/APodcastDetailPage.php?id=36

Stay tuned for more!
Thank you so much for your support!

RJO Artist Relations & Management, LLC