[OutVoice] Special Message - Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 01-25-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 20:22:24 CST 2009

Peace of Christ to you all!

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST. Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com
Has now been updated.

Voters Choice Awards 2008
Congratulations! The Winners are:

Contemporary Christian Category
Shawn Thomas – "You are Here Lord" from his CD "Worship & Desperation"

I wrote a review of the CD "Worship & Desperation" check it out
http://unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.html

To purchase a copy of "Worship & Desperation" click here
http://www.shawnthomasonline.com/Store.html

Jazz/Easy Listening Category
Cynova – "Angel of Mercy" from their CD "Miracle Alley"

To purchase a copy of "Miracle Alley" chick here
http://cdbaby.com/cd/cynova

This week's message comes from a Dan Manjovi song "(There is) No Wall
Between Us"
What it means to me – I've wasted too much time hiding my heart away like I
was saving
up for a rainy day. Hence the fortress that I build, around my heart and
soul is
crumbling brick by brick, now allowing me to show you ALL who I am. If you
open
your heart as I am doing--love will enter and there will be no more wall.
This is
such a marvelous gift that our Father has extended to us! Thank you Dan for
sharing your
talents and music and giving (me) and all of us a gentle reminder that there
is no
wall between us and love, if you just open your heart.

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 01-25-09

Shawn Thomas - You Are Here Lord
Cynova - Angel of the Lost
Jason and deMarco - Angel's Hidden Wings
Jaci Velasquez - The Angel Song
Roger Mapes and Red Hot Junction - Angels
Dan Manjovi - (There Is) No Wall Between Us
Bryan Sirchio - Dream God's Dream
Sacha Sacket - Halo
Sufjan Stevens - Holland
Whiteheart - We Are His Hands
Cannan Band - Annointed
Pastor Deanna Jaworski - Such a Time as This
Set Free - Dance On the Circumstance
The Open Door Praise Team - Who Am I

I also play jazz and easy listening music on my programme, so if
anyone has any they would like played on my show Unashamed Faith
Cafe. Please feel free to contact me.

If you would like your music played on my radio show--Unashamed Faith
Cafe or know of any other artist that would like their music played
on my radio programme. Please contact me at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

I wrote a review on Dan Manjovi – "Jazz Infused-Renaissance
Musician" check it out
http://unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com/2008_12_01_archive.html

If you'd like a copy of a Dan Manjovi CD "Woke Up This Morning or Dan
Manjovi"
click here ttp://www.danmanjovi.com/ <http://www.danmanjovi.com/> then click
on shop

Remember: To Love others as well as yourself.

Many Blessings,
Arizzona