[OutVoice] Hartford, CT, anyone?

Zecca Esquibel zecca at erols.com
Mon Jan 19 11:03:00 CST 2009

I'll be joining John Kelly and bassist Blake Newman for three more
performances of "Paved Paradise: The Songs of Joni Mitchell" at the
Real Artways Theater in Hartford, Conn. this weekend, Jan. 23-25, 8:00
curtain. Any members nearby? From what I can find on line, there
isn't a single gay bar anywhere in Hartford. Yikes! The last time we
played there, the hottest scene in town was the big-screen sports bar
behind the Holiday Inn, and, with tech rehearsals, we'll be stuck there
from the 22nd-26th. That's really coooold cold turkey for a
Manhattanite! Help!

Zecca