[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 1-12-09

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 21:16:41 CST 2009

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at http://qnation.fm/

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 1-12-09
8-10 PM EST

Amy Ray - Cold Shoulder
Anna Gutmanis - I Am Who I Am
Angie Evans - Tip
Jeffrey Altergott - Everyday Is A Reason
Matt Alber - Monarch
Roger Anthony Mapes - Greatest Love Of My Life
Rachael Sage - Angel In My View
Tret Fure - Small Town
Jianda - Stay In Love
Shawn Thomas (featuring Brian Ladd) - Keep On Keepin' On
Steven Franz - Some Place Better
James Bradford - One Day Behind
Bettina Scheiker - The Honeymoon Is Over (Chumbawamba Remix Radio Edit)
Nancy Rancourt - Rely On Simple
Lovari  (feat. Harmonica Sunbeam, Scandelle, Geo Vaughn, Janifer & Bry'NT) -
Free To Love
Will-W. - Gettin' 2 Know U
bobbyblue - In A Song (TRLS Radio Edit)
Houston Bernard - I Feel Gorgeous
eMpulse - Puppets
Kendall - Bears
Chaz - Faggot
Terry Christopher - Elevation
Scott Free - Free
Jeffery Straker - Hypnotized
John Raymond Pollard - Holding
Ariel Aparicio - Life And Times
Heiskell - Still A Place
Elijah Black - Better Man
Morry Campbell - Walking On Water
Nick Granato - My Ordinary Life
Jack Schell - Air Taxi

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://prideshowcase.com

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
www.prideshowcase.com

www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391

GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/glbtradiohosts/