[OutVoice] Classic GET WET Videos Now Up At YouTube!

Zecca Esquibel zecca at erols.com
Thu Jan 8 11:35:08 CST 2009

One of our diehard GET WET fans has posted several songs of us "live"
in concert as separate videos on YouTube! Great video, so-so sound and
overboard tempos but, hey, it was live when we still just an opening
act and stiving sooooo hard. This show was at the glorious 2,000 seat
RITZ (shown at the end of that great Tina Turner biopic whose title I
no longer remember) where we were house favorites and gigged
regularly.  We were never captured better on film even though you
can't hear the guitar player's vocals (or even his guitar, at times).
 Pity, since our complex harmonies were unique at the time.  But the
excitement is there, and so are the songs including my notorious
bisexual confessional "Morton Street".  Our lead singer Sherri
Beachfront and I were well known as lovers at the time, and I wrote
all our songs about us, so our shows were always an intense emotional
experience for fans who knew us well.

Enjoy!

Zecca

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2IUGtoguyo&NR=1