[OutVoice] Congratulations OutVoice Top 40!

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Wed Jan 7 15:06:36 CST 2009

Congratulations to artists making the December 2008 Top 40 CD Chart. Full chart results may be found at www.outvoice.net. Congrats to new number 1, Dan Manjovi! The show for the December 2008 Top 40 chart will premiere on Rainbow World Radio, www.rainbowworldradio.com on January 9th at 8pm eastern time.

The OutVoice Top 40 for 2008 will be announced on January 8. 2009 at www.outvoice.net. There will be a special countdown show on Rainbow World Radio, www.rainbowworldradio.com on January 10, 2009 at 8pm eastern time. Where I will countdown the top 40 and look back at 2008. Hope you join me for the shows!

Happy New Year!

Hugs around,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Watch for Equality-Net! Coming soon.

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at
www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !