[OutVoice] San Antonio, TX: Come be in the film "Serial Rabbit 3: Splitting Hares"

TheChorusBoy at aol.com TheChorusBoy at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 21:08:55 CST 2009

Ponderous  Productions will be shooting the final scene from the dark comedy
"Serial Rabbit  3: Splitting Hares" starring Will Scoville, Bradley Bates,
Cassandra Tutor and  Jade Esteban Estrada with direction by Brett William Mauser
on Sunday, January  11, 2009 in San Antonio, Texas. We are seeking extras to
be concert goers at the  Jade Esteban Estrada concert (www.getjaded.com) where
some people get slayed by  the Serial Rabbit. We are also seeking trained
dancers in hip-hop, ballet and  jazz for participation in the musical number on
stage to the song "C'mon Pretty  Baby" from Estrada's "Angel" CD.
_http://www.cdbaby.com/jadeestrada_ (http://www.cdbaby.com/jadeestrada) . Choreography by
Jade  Esteban Estrada. Deferred pay, DVD copy and IMDB credit. Call time will be
7:00  a.m. for dancers and 10:00 a.m. for extras.

The theme of the song is  "Beach Party" so we ask that you bring at least a
few changes of bright colors  and an all black outfit just in case we need to
go in that  direction.

Dancers: In addition to ballet and jazz proficient dancers, we  are also
seeking several specialty acts i.e. acro, tap, ballet point, flamenco,  folklorico
for selected features.

See a trailer for the film here:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jkmh2ycuf0_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jkmh2ycuf0)

Check  out Jade's "Bella Morena" music video here:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd5wrHbuido_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd5wrHbuido)

The  film will screen at the Alamo Drafthouse Westlakes Cinema in San Antonio
in  February 2009.

Send photos and resumes to Jake Jecmenek - Casting  Director at
jake.jecmenek at gmail.com..