[OutVoice] Happy New Year! Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 01-04-08

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 21:20:28 CST 2009

Happy New Year and Peace of Christ to you all!

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST. Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

This weeks message comes from Mark 12:29--Jesus said, "The first in
importance is, `The Lord your God is one; so love the Lord God with
all your passion and prayer and intelligence and energy.' And here is
the second: 'Love others as well as you love yourself."

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 01-04-08

Christian Andreason - All The Time (full)
Bryan Hawn - More Than Enough
Pastor Deanna Jaworski - Go Light Your World
Lara Landon - What You Gonna Call That Pretty Little Baby
Morry Campbell - Walking On Water
Catherine Benskin & Allan Marc - Wade In The Water
Malcolm Barker - Waves of Living Water
Shawn Thomas - The Sea Inside of Me
Pastor Randy McCain - Living Water
Janet Villas - God Bless The Child
Joyce Vaught - I Found Faith
Shawn Thomas - You Are Here Lord
Robin Davis - First Steps In A New Direction
Justin Ryan – Swing Low Sweet Chariot

Unashamed Faith Cafe also incorporates jazz music and ballads. If
anyone has any they wish played on my show. Please feel free to
contact me.

If you would like your music played on my radio show--Unashamed Faith
Cafe or know of any other artist that would like their music played
on my radio programme. Please contact me at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

May the Holy Spirit comfort you always!

Peace--
Arizzona