[OutVoice] Gordon's birthday: THE WAVOS at Alphabet Lounge, Sat. March 7th, 8pm

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 23:46:43 CST 2009

Please join us next Saturday in celebrating two Pisces birthdays: Gordon's,
and Andy's from CFR. Starting at 8:00 PM, it'll be a hot night of funk and
new wave in the East Village.

THE WAVOS  /  COLD FLAVOR REPAIR
Saturday, March 7th, 8:00 pm
Alphabet Lounge
104 Avenue C at E. 7th St.
NY, NY
http://www.alphabetnyc.com

The Wavos play your favorite new wave hits of the '80s, and as a special
surprise, a couple of songs from their days as The Privates. You heard Keep
on Shakin' at the Parkside last month. More original dancerock-powerpop is
on its way. Keep checking myspace/nwavohuevo for show dates, and you can
listen to our newest demos as we post them.

-- Gordon, Anthony & Joe

Gordon Smith
THE WAVOS / RUBBERLEGS
2006 OUTmusic Award nominee for
"Outstanding New Recording Duo or Group"
http://www.rubberlegs.com
http://myspace.com/rubberlegs
http://myspace.com/nwavohuevo