[OutVoice] Message "You Are Here Lord" & Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 02-22-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 20:33:59 CST 2009

Many Blessings To You All!

I truly appreciate your music and talents, thank you all for
contributing to Unashamed Faith Cafe. I look forward to continuing
to playing your music and gifts on my radio programme.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST. Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

This weeks message comes from a Shawn Thomas's songs "You Are Here
Lord." It is one of those songs that lets us know that the Lord is
here, there and everywhere. This song (the first single) can be found
on Shawns' wonderful praise/worship CD "Worship & Desperation." It is one
of those fun CDs with spiritual messages, that gets us up and moving
to the beat of the Lord.

Thank you for your inspiration through song and an uplifting reminder
that I am not totally alone in my spiritual walk because--You Are
Here Lord.

If you'd like a copy of "Worship & Desperation" -- please go here
http://www.shawnthomasonline.com/Store.html

"Shawn Thomas has put together, what is to his knowledge, the first
and only multi-media worship resource released by a GLBT affirming
ministry." For further information on this *amazing* resource, please
click here
http://www.aaronsrainbowproject.com/WorshipMaterials.html

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 02-22-09

Blind Boys Of Alabama - Free At Last
Brian Sirchio - New Testament
Cannan Band - Annointed
Malcolm Barker - Come and Drink
Connie Hanten - Gift Of Grace
Shawn Thomas - You Are Here Lord
Carolyn Marshall - Healer In The House
Christian Andreason - Born to Fly
All Angels - Songbird
Rev. Delores P. Berry - God Put A Rainbow In The Sky
Janet Villas - Maria
Robin Renee - Holy River
Nedra Johnson - Any Way You Need Her
Nick Granato - My Ordinary Life
Shawn Thomas - Changed
Pastor Randy McCain - Love Is A Common Ground

If you would like your music played on my radio show--Unashamed Faith
Cafe or know of any other artist that would like their music played
on my radio programme. Please contact me at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Remember: That Christ is in you – in Desperation and Love that is
yours.

Have a wonderful week!

Peace and Joy
Arizzona