[OutVoice] Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 02-15-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 20:10:11 CST 2009

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST.  Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

This weeks message is a quote by Jalaluddin Rumi  "Let the beauty you
love be what you do."

I really like this quote, "Let the beauty you love be what you do" -
it brings to mind thoughts of gratitude and appreciation for life, in
a beautiful state of joy that can only come from following your heart
and soul.

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 02-15-09

Dan Manjovi - Love Handles
Roger Mapes - Love Divine
Danny Riddle - Forever Loved
Bryan Hawn - I'm in Love
Shawn Thomas - What am I Gonna Do With You
Rizi Timane - There's Jesus
Nick Granato - What Is Love
Set Free - Wherever I Am
Shawn Thomas - You Are Here Lord
Robin Renee - The Other End of the Line
Lara Landon - What You Gonna Call That Pretty Little Baby
Marsha Stevens - Built On Hope
Morry Campbell - Walking On Water

Jesus said, "Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer
and intelligence.' This is the most important, the first on any list.
But there is a second to set alongside it: Love others as well as you
love yourself."  Matthew 22:37-40 (The Message)

If you would like your music played on my radio show--Unashamed
Faith Cafe or know of any other artist that would like their music
played on my radio programme. Please contact me at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Remember: That Christ is in you – in Desperation and Love that is
yours.

Many Blessings, Peace and Joy!
Arizzona