[OutVoice] Reunited and it Feesl SO GOOD!

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 12:49:51 CST 2009

Greetings everybody....
NEW SONGS!!! NEW SHOWS!!! and REUNITING with ROBERT URBAN!!! As of Feb 2009, I have reunited with my friend, guitarist, writer, and producer Robert Urban. This is very exciting to me because Robert and I played together when I was Yolanda. We had such a great time together and Robert has always been a great influence on my music.
We'll be collaborating on new songs (some originally written in the YOLANDA days and some just written) and a new live show coming up in May 09. The first song "NICE GIRL" is available for listening on my myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/rogermapesmusic
Its the first song so you can't miss it. I'd love to hear from you so you can email me rogermapes at yahoo.com and visit my website http://www.rogeranthonymapes.com (the site has Yolanda archives plus Roger's music and Roger's paintings-check it out).
Robert and I have a lot coming up over the next few months, so stay tuned.
all the best!

Roger Anthony Mapes
www.rogeranthonymapes.com
www.myspace.com/rogermapesmusic