[OutVoice] Bill Northrup and his partner, Paige in serious car accident update

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 20:13:02 CST 2009

Just a quick note to tell you that Paige is home from the hospital with a
walker. They say that it may be 2-3 months for him to recuperate.We
sincerely thank everyone in the GLBT community for the kind thoughts and
well wishes that were sent.

                                Bill

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 10:40 AM, Terry Christopher <enterrytainer at yahoo.com