[OutVoice] Bill Northrup and his partner, Paige in serious car accident

Terry Christopher enterrytainer at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 09:40:13 CST 2009

Hey LGBT Music Makers and Shakers and Radio Folks,

I wanted to share some news that was first brought to my attention by Arizzona of Unashamed Faith Cafe.

LGBT Music Radio Host and Supporter, Bill Northrup of QNation FM was in a rather serious car accident this past weekend.  I have been in touch with Bill and he says he is alright with a few bumps, bruises, but his partner Paige is in a much more serious condition with a broken pelvis, a contusion on his spleen and a back injury. Paige is still in the hospital up in Norfolk, VA.  If anyone would like to send Paige well wishes Paige is in Norfolk General room #669.  His given name is Doug Oberholtzer but he goes by his middle name Paige.

600 Gresham Drive
Norfolk, VA 23507
(757) 388-3000

Let's lift Bill and Paige up during this time!

In Music and Community,
Terry Christopher