[OutVoice] Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 02-08-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 20:16:24 CST 2009

Peace of Christ to you all!

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST. Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

This weeks message comes from a Shawn Thomas song "The Christ In
You." To hear this amazing song and its affirmation and to learn
more about Shawns' Open & Affirming Outreach Ministry,
(Aaron's Rainbow Project) please click here
http://www.aaronsrainbowproject.com/

"The Christ In You" conveys--"I know that I will never be the same,
now that I know that when Christ in me is Christ in you and it is His
love that shows." Sometimes I need a gentle reminder that The Christ
*IS* in me and this song affirms that. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

"The mystery in a nutshell is just this: Christ is in you, so
therefore you can look forward to sharing in God's glory." Col 1:27
(The Message)

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 02-08-09

Marsha Stevens - We Have Joy
Set Free - Count it All Joy
Cynova - Joy
Robin Davis - I've Got Joy
HIM - In Joy and Sorrow
Shawn Thomas - The Christ In You
Janet Villas - God Bless The Child
Christian Andreason - Oh Mary, Mary
Danny Riddle - Crying Out To Me
Bryan Sirchio - Dream God's Dream
Dan Manjovi – Just For Tonight
Pastor Deanna Jaworski - Faith Unlocks The Door
Nick Granato - Who I Am
Shawn Thomas - Faith Unashamed
Judith Hanlon – This Little Light of Mine

If you would like your music played on my radio show--Unashamed Faith
Cafe or know of any other artist that would like their music played
on my radio programme. Please contact me at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

CD – "Worship & Desperation" by Shawn Thomas
http://www.shawnthomasonline.com/Store.html

"Shawn Thomas has put together, what is to his knowledge, the first
and only multi-media worship resource released by a GLBT affirming
ministry." For further information on this wonderful resource,
please click here
http://www.aaronsrainbowproject.com/WorshipMaterials.html

Remember: That Christ is in you – in Desperation and Love that is
yours.

Many Blessings,
Arizzona