[OutVoice] St. Louis..."Somebody Else's Life" to benefit St. Louis LGBT center

RagdBlade at aol.com RagdBlade at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 10:18:05 CST 2009

 I’ll be performing my solo show “Somebody Else’s Life” as a benefit for
the
new St. Louis LGBT Center on 625 N. Euclid, Ste 420 on Saturday, February 21
at 7 PM. It’s a great chance to see the center and see the show at the same
time!

As this is a fund-raiser, tickets are $20. Somebody Else’s Life has toured to
several cities coast to coast, including New York, San Francisco, Oklahoma
City, Tulsa, Missoula, MT; and most recently Eureka Springs, AR and New Orleans,
LA.

For more info, please visit www.raggedblade. For more info, please visit w
you can find a synopsis, photos, and other associated goodies. Please call
the
center at 314-367-1166 for more info. Or drop me a line.

Jerry Rabushka
Ragged Blade Productions, St. Louis, MO