[OutVoice] Gretchen Phillips - Ex-Two Nice Girls - on tour

Larry Bob Roberts larrybob at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 02:28:12 CST 2009

Gretchen Phillips, who was in the 1980s/90s band Two Nice Girls has a
new solo CD out called
"I Was Just Comforting Her" and you can read more at
http://www.gretchen-phillips.com/

She has a YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/gretchphill
which has a lot of videos of her past projects

and here are her tour dates:

Fri. Feb. 13
Austin, TX - 501 Studios (corner of E. 5th and Brush, just east of the
freeway)        Manlove returns for one special night only.  Pay $10 and come
contribute to the 4 camera shoot.

Wed. Feb. 18
Los Angeles- Ghengis Cohen
8pm for 45 minutes.  Let's fill the room with revelry!!!!

Thurs. Feb. 19  Santa Cruz - Don Quixote's      7:30 for two 45 minute sets.
 Get ready for a whole lotta Gretchen.  Then we'll go surfing.

Mon. Feb. 23
San Francisco - Cafe Du Nord
8:30 for a long time, I think.  My former home town.  Let's have a blast.

Wed. Feb. 25
Eugene, OR - Sam Bond's
Sweetest little town in the world.  I'm going to rock it.

Thurs. Feb. 26
Seattle, WA  -
SPACE - A Design Build Collective
It's like a house concert, in a design space!  Who wouldn't love that?

Fri. Feb. 27
Olympia, WA -
ABC House
Romanteek are setting up this show with me.  We're going to play, play play.

Sat. Feb. 28
Portland, OR - Mississippi Pizza Pub
9:15 until Midnight.
Jenny Hoyston is going to join me and in addition to our solo
offerings, we'll join forces to give you some country-prog.  Get
ready.