[OutVoice] Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 02-01-09 - Its All Good!

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 20:23:47 CST 2009

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST. Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

Unashamed Faith Cafe recommends the following CDs:

CD - "Woke Up This Morning" by Dan Manjovi
"Over all Dans' music lays somewhere's between can't get enough and
must have it." quote by Arizzona.
http://www.danmanjovi.com

CD – "Something wonderful" by Janet Villas
This CD has a wonderful version of "God Bless The Child" and "When
Will I Be Love."
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/janetvillas

CD – "Worship & Desperation" by Shawn Thomas
"From beginning to end "Worship & Desperation" is preciously
spiritual--perfectly mastered for Christian enjoyment with a
beautiful blend of vocal sounds and congregational participation."
quote by Arizzona.
http://www.shawnthomasonline.com/Store.html

I really really like this phrase "Its All Good" and it just so
happens to be the title of a Shawn Thomas song. Thank you for those
three words and giving me a whole new perspective on praising.

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 02-01-09

Dan Manjovi – Things Look Good
Christian Andreason - All The Time
Nick Granato - Rhythm Of Life
Danny Riddle - I'm Going Up
David Delgado - You Are My Refuge
Shawn Thomas - Its All Good
Pastor Randy McCain - Be the Artist of My Soul
Alan Lett - When Jesus Calls My Name
Matthew Temple - After Dark
Pamela Stanley - Survive
Morry Campbell - you conquered
Judith Hanlon - I Know the Plans I Have for You
Janet Villas - When Will I Be Loved
Marsha Stevens - A Future and A Hope
Shawn Thomas - The Christ In You
Pastor Deanna Jaworski - Strong and Courageous

If you would like your music played on my radio show--Unashamed Faith
Cafe or know of any other artist that would like their music played
on my radio programme. Please contact me at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Many Blessings,
Arizzona

Remember: Your artistic creations bring magic to the world!!!