[OutVoice] Happy Holiday from Roger/Yolanda

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Mon Dec 21 16:56:54 CST 2009

Hey gang -

Per singer/songwriter Roger Anthony Mapes's exciting news below:

It's always so gratifying when music produced here at URBAN PRODUCTIONS recording studio
achieves special recognition.  Please join me in congratulating Roger for his ballad "We Are Angels"
award nominations and extensive airplay.

I know i speak for HOUSE OF JOY bandmates Roger, Elijiah, Steven and Robin in saying how psyched we
are for our upcoming return engagement at the Laurie Beechman Theater here in NYC this January.

Am busier than ever here in the studio - Keep yer eyes and ears open for new music releases from LGBT artists
and organizations produced here in the coming New Year 2010!

luv

robert urban - HOUSE OF JOY Producer
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com