[OutVoice] Scott Free, community hero in a day when we really need one.

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Thu Dec 17 16:43:05 CST 2009

Posting from a message at Facebook, had to share. If you are looking for a reason to be proud here ya go!
Posted by Scott Free:
congrats to GLN and Anti-Racist Action - we put pressure on the White Star bar to cancel the concert of Evil Incarnate, a band who has lyrics "Nigger lovers and faggots Bullets in your head Nigger lovers and faggots Now your dead" - the White Star is right over at Belmont & Cicero, so we thank them very much for canceling their performance!

and in the Advocate: http://www.advocate.com/article.aspx?id=104334

You are awesome Scott! Proud to know you and call you friend. And a reason for the wish below!
Happy Holidays,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Equality-Net!
www.equalitynet.net

Artists For Equality
www.artistsforequality.net artists portal open for registration
www.artistsforequality.com public portal

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org